The Donation Button Some People Asked For

If anyone wants to donate to this venture and me posting about it, they can do so here

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Home For The Night

Since I have WIFI right here in the park where I'm sleeping tonight, I thought I'd make just a little update. The storm was a little ugly, but has died out now. And according to weather reports it should actually be an alright night. It will probably rain more, but no wild wind or hail.

I got specific permission from the police officer I ran into to sleep under this gazebo so I didn't have to set up my tent and get it wet tonight. It was funny, when I saw him I told him he was just who I was looking for, and he responded that folks rarely say that. He told me not to throw any wild parties and we'd be good.

So here's some shots of home for the night. Also a selfie. Because...well, there ought to be just one picture actually of me on this blog.


1 comment: