The Donation Button Some People Asked For

If anyone wants to donate to this venture and me posting about it, they can do so here

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bloggity Blog

Today has mostly been spent not biking. I was a) unsure where I was going, and b) wanting to rest up after yesterday. I spent some time enjoying Aurora (and seeking out public wifi...). I am currently sitting behind a restaurant in Grand Island, not wanting to leave because I have both shade and open WiFi here. I have been offered a couch to crash on here in Grand Island...but I don't yet no where, which makes me just a little nervous at this stage in the day. But I'm sure it'll all work out.
Getting from Aurora to Grand Island was nice and easy, only a 20 mile trip. The wind was something fierce though. But at least it wasn't directly opposed to me. Crossing the Platte was gorgeous as always.
I just wanted to note that I'm sorry this blog won't be pretty or well constructed. While I do at least know a little HTML, all I have is my phone, and I can't fathom messing with that on it. Just writing English on it would be a pain if I couldn't dictate to it.
I will try to add some pictures of Aurora and the Platte here when I have better internet connectivity.






No comments:

Post a Comment