The Donation Button Some People Asked For

If anyone wants to donate to this venture and me posting about it, they can do so here

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rest Day

After two weeks and over 600 miles, I felt like I deserved one. Especially since it was stormy today and should be sunny tomorrow. And there are difficult times ahead going over the Bighorn and through Yellowstone. I'm both scared and excited.
I spent very little of the day actually relaxing sadly. I went to Walmart and it started raining on me on the way back. I spent most my time searching for places to stay up ahead, to minimal result so far. And I sprayed down my bike and trailer to get off the mud, worked on better arrangements of supplies, various little tasks. ...Oh, and then I discovered one of my tires had gone flat, something I hate just about more than anything else. ...I guess this was a good day for it to happen. At this very moment I'm hoping to hell my patch holds. ...I should have just put on a new tube. Damn slime doesn't seem to help at all I'm afraid.
So yeah, rest day, in some ways less restful than an actual all day biking day.
I have some pictures of Joe and my hosts, that's about it for this post I'm afraid.



No comments:

Post a Comment