The Donation Button Some People Asked For

If anyone wants to donate to this venture and me posting about it, they can do so here

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Poor Choices

So, I took up the offer of a back deck to crash on tonight in the owner's absence. It was not the reasoned choice I thought it would be. It was seven miles out of the way to get here, up a rather steep climb. The promised electrical outlet on the back deck has no power to it. I have intermittent poor signal. And best of all, the back deck isn't actually covered. It's raining, right now. Thankfully, there is a covered front porch. So long as the wind doesn't really pick up and no one calls the cops on me (though I should be able to prove I 100% have permission to be here), I guess I should manage. I'm in my sleeping bag with some deck chairs over me for added protection. It's about as not great as it sounds. But hey, I'm not wet. Yet, at least.
As for the rest of my day? It was alright. I biked through a lot of monotonous farmland, along some beautiful coast, and over an arduous climb through a national forest. I was provided a nice breakfast and got on the road at a decent hour. saw some crazy guy driving circles and nearly spinning out on the beach below me. I watched a couple cranes take flight. I had a decent day.
Now I just want to endure the long evening and night ahead and reach a fresh morning to start over again.
Written night of 6th, posted morning of 7th having data again.








No comments:

Post a Comment